Class I Hitch For Subaru ~ Impreza ~ 2008-2010 ~ Black ~ Impreza 5 Dr. Wagon, Inc. Outback Sport & WRX, 200/2000 lbs.(TW/GTW) is one of the most popular product in the market. People who have bought Class I Hitch For Subaru ~ Impreza ~ 2008-2010 ~ Black ~ Impreza 5 Dr. Wagon, Inc. Outback Sport & WRX, 200/2000 lbs.(TW/GTW) are satisfied with this product and highly recommend it to everyone.
- All Hitches have a Rust Resistant Coating.
- Custom Designed for Each Vehicle for Simple Installation.
- Low Profile Design to Compliment Today's Vehicles.
- Attaches to Frame and Bumper.
- Backed by a Nationwide Limited Lifetime Warranty
Product Description
Class I Hitch and Receivers are made for cars and minivans and the towing of small trailers, watercraft vehicles or accessories such as bike racks. All Class I Hitches come with Drawbar and Pin and Clip with a 2" x 5/8" flat bar or the 1-1/4" square receiver on all new models. Most hitches require no drilling installation and can be installed within 1 hour and come with full instructions and all hardware needed. All Hitches comes as a square tube construction (unless otherwise stated) that is designed to be hidden away as much as possible to keep the factory look of your vehicle. All Hidden Hitches have a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Please click the link below to check product price, shipping options, discount offers available, and additional information.
0 comments:
Post a Comment