Best Offers Curt 45023 Class I 1-1/4" Ball Mount

Curt 45023 Class I 1-1/4" Ball Mount is one of the most popular product in the market. People who have bought Curt 45023 Class I 1-1/4" Ball Mount are satisfied with this product and highly recommend it to everyone.

  • 3-3/4 inches rise, 11-1/2 inches length
  • 3/4 inches ball hole diameter
  • 2000 pounds GTW/200 pounds TW
  • Durable powder coat finish

Product Description

Curt has invested in the technology necessary to produce a full line of exceptionally strong and attractive balls mounts. Ball mounts are robotically welded to ensure accurate, consistent cuts and clean, strong weld lines. Once welded, these mounts undergo a process that creates a flawless surface for the application of highly durable Curt powder coat finish. Class I ball mounts are for 1-1/4 inches x 1-1/4 inches receiver tubes and are rated at 2,000 pounds gross trailer weights.



Please click the link below to check product price, shipping options, discount offers available, and additional information.

Curt 45023 Class I 1-1/4" Ball Mount


Take One Mitutes To Share This Post


​
​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

0 comments:

Post a Comment